Financial Investigations and Forensic Accounting
Our professionals combine substantial experience and expertise in accounting, auditing, finance, economics and tax compliance with investigative skills to assist law firms, private companies and government agencies in resolving disputes and complex litigation.
At Stosch, Dacey & George, we assist clients by identifying appropriate documents to be requested and discovered, serve as experts in the computation of economic loss, reconstruction of income, investigation of internal and external fraud and as resources in detecting insurance fraud, embezzlement and while-collar crime.
Our principals include Certified Public Accountants, Certified Fraud Examiners, Enrolled Agents (IRS) and Registered Private Investigators. The Financial Investigations and Forensic Accounting Services Division of Stosch, Dacey & George is directed by G. Thorn McDaniel, III.
Financial Investigation and Forensic Accounting services include:
- Expert witness testimony
- Computation of Lost Profits
- Calculating Losses from Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- Investigation of Allegations of Internal and External Fraud Schemes
- IRS challenges
- Evaluation of allegations of fraud, tax evasion, and embezzlement
- Determination of financial damages
- Asset searches and analysis
- Bankruptcy fraud
- Analysis and tracing of funds from illegal operations and schemes
- Anti-Trust violations
- Fire losses
- Internal control review
- Trade name infringement
- Loss prevention
- Litigation support